Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's Been Over Two Years

It's been a long time that I have been here sharing snippets of my favourite books. I have been doing a lot of reading and decided to stop the audio recording. Although it was fun, it was a lot of work to publish quality audio, using podmatic to upload since I could not directly do so on blogger.

I would like to think I am back to this beautiful blog. Literature is my life. As much I as try to run far away from it, it pulls me back. I have been working with a lot of writers, working hard as an editor to bring to life their stories as best as I can. Editing is a blessing.

I have also been doing a lot of reading. I am currently reading one of my favourite author's books, What I think About When I Think About Running by Haruki Murakami, a memoir and commentary on writing. This is my third time reading it.
Photo credit: http://www.gardenista.com
I don't know what form this blog will take now, but I intend to engage it.

I'm glad to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment